Working for a Notary Public generally assisting the lawyer in dealing with clients. Job Description includes :
1. answering inquiries from clients;
2. preparing the documents such as Affidavits, Deeds, Contracts and the like;
3. document or draft letters, transmittals and mail legal correspondence to court, offices, clients and respective recipients;
4. prepare and submit monthly notarial reports to the court;
5. maintain attorney's calendar and schedule for conferences, appointments, court appearances and others;
6. maintain operation and check office supplies and equipment; 7. assist the attorney in client interviews and take notes; Working as a Secretary and Accounting Officer for a Auto Supplies and Repair Shop job description includes: 1. general correspondence; 2. logs and verify journal and ledger balances; 3. reconcile bank statements; 4. prepare employees' payroll; 5. schedule client appointments; 6. in charge of the revolving fund in the preparation and processing of disbursement vouchers as well as its replenishment; Working as an Enumerator / Volunteer for the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), a government agency, job description includes: 1. deployed in rural and remote areas of the country to gather information in relation to the plight and crisis experience by the Filipino people such as poverty, malnutrition, inflation, demographic profile and the like; 2. interact with Filipinos of different orientation and establish rapport with them to get relevant information required by the agency; 3. makes consolidated reports based on data gathered; Working as a Sales Specialist / Customer Service Representative for a BPO company, job description includes: 1. solve the problem or get the issue fixed and inform that to the customer; 2. identify the problems of the customers quickly and precisely; 3. provide explanation to clients regarding the nature and source of the issue; 4. deal with the clients in a friendly and calm manner;
I've had almost 10 years of experience working in an office environment. Although I may not have the experience as a Virtual Staff, I am willing to learn and be trained in order to equip me in such a field. A Virtual Assistant is almost the same as a Secretary, which I am good at.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.