- Prepare all administration documents required by the Banqueting Sales and Service Team
- Attend to telephone, fax,
- Maintain a correspondence data base (manual and electronic)
- Coordinate all familiarization and site inspections as required
- Sell the hotel facilities and services with emphasis on the banqueting facilities
- Meet with clients and attend to the details of their events (including weddings; business meetings, small conferences; internal meetings and external meetings, etc)
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOs)
- Liaise with interfacing departments to provide exceptional service for guests:
o Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Manager for menu and floor plan lay out within budgets
o Reservations Manager for space allocation of rooms
• Attend sales meetings and service briefings
• Provide input for hotel web design relating to Banqueting
• Assist with direct mail campaigns
• Maintenance and management of booking data base
• Assist with promotions and familiarization where requested
• Organize Trade shows, functions and exhibitions where applicable and advised by Superiors
• Assist with tender submissions
• Work with other IHG properties and assist superiors including regional sales personnel to sell their properties
- Liaison with advertising agency where applicable
- Stock control of collateral
- Maintain and update promotional flyers and stock of printed material
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.