Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Feb 10, 2022
• Knowledgeable in bookkeeping for various clients in varied industries using Quickbooks Online.
• Well-adept with the accounting cycle including but not limited to month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable monitoring and reconciliation, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Ensure compliance with local and national taxes
I am a Certified Public Accountant with five (5) years of in-depth experience in accounting, bookkeeping, financial reporting, business processes, financial accounting, cost accounting, taxation, internal controls, and external audit. With my accounting and bookkeeping experience, I was also able to gain a background in using accounting systems such as Quickbooks, SAP, Bizbox, and MYOB. Further, with the managerial skills I also have, I can work independently and with confidence in my competency.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.