Information Technology Professional with cumulatively 10+ years of experience as Infrastructure & Network Admin Supervisor, Network & System Administrator, IT Technician, and Network Marketing
• Configure Firewall, VPN, and Network security: Sonicwall, Netgear, MikroTik
• Configure Managed Switch and Router: Cisco, OneAccess, Linksys, D-Link, TP-Link
• Computer Networking: Routing, Switching, TCP/IP, Structured cabling, Subnetting
• Working knowledge of CCNA,CCNP, and CompTIA Network+ concepts
• Network and System management: Nagios, Qualys, ControlCase, Duo Security
• Virtualization: Hypervisor, Thin Client, Hyper-V, VMware, VirtualBox, Ncomputing
• Office &
• Operating System administration: Mac OS, Windows & Linux server / desktop
• Server & PC installation: IBM, Lenovo, HP, Supermicro, Dell, Asus, Acer
• Database & Financial system: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Active Directory, Visa EAS, BOL, WeChat Pay, NARADA, Polaris Intellect, MBPhil Express-O, Core FS Fusion, VTS
• Hardware and Software installation, support, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance
• Computer Programming: C/C++, Visual Studio Suite, Java
• CAD & Graphics Editing: AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop
• Efficiently communicate in written and verbal English
• Supervise work activities for safety, quality, efficiency, and productivity
• Self-motivated, dedicated, strong-minded, resourceful and creative
• Honest, hardworking, competent, innovative, fast learner, and good team player
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.