A highly motivated individual with almost 4 years of client facing and technical experience, attention to detail, and able to create and deliver customer service with effective communication through various platforms.
I am an expert in using the following tools: GMail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and I am eager to learn and utilize other tools which helps me to get the job done.
I am capable for making decisions quickly specifically in an unforeseen circumstances, reliable with deadlines and key performance indicators, and able to work independently or as part of a team. I always pick up new skills flexibly and easily and look forward to learning from others.
The following are my job experiences:
1. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/SALES EXCUTIVE
- prepares financial analysis, feasibility study, business model, assists in making IGP manual and booking and reservations;
- prepares subsidiary ledger of all rented facilities, prepares and tracks Disbursements, Purchase Orders (PO), Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Reimbursements;
- handles multiple requests from clients either in person, phone calls or e-mails and processes each request with accuracy to deliver timely and satisfactory services to the clients;
- prepares training designs and does admin-related works
- conducts coordination meetings with the event organizer;
- escorts visitors/clients to Top Management officials, providing hospitality service arrangements as requested;
- requests travel bookings and other travel arrangements for the Directors/Top Management officials; and
- encodes production/data entries
2. SHOPIFY and ETSY SHOP
- can manage account, process orders, contact suppliers, bulk csv order processing etc
- can maintain Shopify Account Easily
3. DIGITAL MARKETING/SEO RELATED JOBS:
- Link Building
- Article Submission Sites
4. ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHING
- provides instructions or teach the students of all ages to learn English language
- encourages student participation and lead student discussions
5. COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR
- teaching college students who are pursuing Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
With these experiences, I have highly developed a wide range of knowledge and skills that would meet and exceed the expectations in any of the areas.
I believe my experience, communication skills, and interpersonal abilities will be an advantage for me to grow as a person. I look forward to working with you providing virtual and technical assistance, customer service, handling requests from clients via e-mail, phone calls, etc. and anything else on how I can contribute significantly to your company's ongoing success.
Right after I graduated in year 2016, I immediately got hired as an Administrative/Executive Assistant and Sales Executive in one of the leading state universities in the Philippines for almost 4 years.
Details of my job description that shaped my skills are outlined below:
- Serves as Direct Executive/Administrative assistant and Sales Executive of Resource Management Division (RMD) Director;
- Prepare financial analysis, feasibility study, business model, Income Generating Projects (IGP) updates, assist in making IGP manual and booking and reservations;
- Prepares subsidiary ledger of all IGPs;
- Records all receipt of all IGPs and informs the Director receivables of deviation in the contract.
- Prepares and tracks Disbursements, Purchase Orders (PO), request for Quotation (RFQ) and Reimbursements. - Records and tracks all IGP expenses.
- Handles multiple requests from clients either in person, phone calls or e-mails and processes each request with accuracy to deliver timely and satisfactory services to the clients.
- Assist Vice President/RMD Director in the review of existing and potential institution resources, regulatory impacts, financial analyses and statistical indicators to assess the competitive position of the University in driving strategic development and analyze their financial and operation impact (esp. in doing research and technical writing);
- Assist VP/RMD in ensuring that the University applies sound and responsive business practices while adhering to regulations, policies, procedures and industry standards;
- Prepares training designs and does admin-related works of RMD. Other tasks given beyond the job description:
- Serves as Facility Manager.
- Conducts coordination meetings with the event organizer.
- Escorts visitors/clients to Top Management officials, providing hospitality service arrangements as requested.
- Requests travel bookings and other travel arrangements for the Directors/Top Management officials
- Monitors inventory of office supplies - Encodes production/data entries
I have a 1 year experience as an Online English Teacher at 51Talk - Homebased Online English School and less than a year experience as a College Instructor at Davao del Norte State College.
I have an experience with Technical/Business writing and blogging.
I have a 1 year experience in SEO related jobs such as Link Building, Article Writing (website promotion) and Article Submission Sites.
I have an experience with Shopify such as managing accounst, processing orders, contacting suppliers, bulk csv order processing.
I know how to edit videos and photos with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro CC.
I know how to write a Business Plan, I have an experience with bookeeping and accounting in my previous job.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.