Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Sep 17, 2021
Amazon Product Researcher and Leads management
- Analyze products using AZInsight, RevSeller, and Keepa Chart to qualify profitable leads
Leads Management / Data management
- Implement a system by creating a spreadsheet to manage leads or data using formulas and conditional formatting.
eBay Store Management/Dropshipping
- Product Research
- Product Listing (Manual Listing / Using AutoDS)
- Product Image Optimization (Photoshop)
- Customer Service/ Chat Support
- Order Fulfillment (Purchase Items from Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
- Inventory Monitoring using Spreadsheet.
Amazon Product Researcher
- Analyze products using Keepa & AZInsights or RevSeller
- Photoshop (Image Editing, Optimization, Background removal, Resizing, etc.)
- Microsoft Office tools (Excel, word, etc.)
- Google suites ( Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc)
- Data management using Google Sheet (uses combinations of conditional formatting and formulas to manage and implement desired results)
> proficient in using Query functions and other combinations of formula
- Promotional Video Creation Using Canva (Certified by Coursera)
- Trello Boards
- Time Monitoring apps (e.g. Time Doctor, Hubstaff)
- Typing Skills = 45 WPM
- Tech Savvy - can easily adapt and learn new software and tools
- Communication - Fluent (verbal and written)
- Adaptable/Flexible - Fast learner, willing to learn, open to changes.
- Reliable and Resourceful
- Works with minimal supervision
- Critical Thinking and Problem-solving Skills
- Team Player
- eBay Store Management
- Amazon FBA Store
- Shopify (Page Set-up and Product listing)
- Poshmark (Product listing)
- Shopify store creation (Certified by Coursera)
- Web Development
- Stock trading (PSE & Global Markets) and Currency Trader (Forex)
- Charting tools (Tradingview, Investagrams, Metatrader4)
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.