Communication Skills - Fluent both in verbal and written communication. Technical skills - Proficient in office or business applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Spreadsheet) and G-Suite (Drive, Docs, Excel, and Slides).
Problem Solving Skills - creative and resourceful in resolving issues and problems.
Document Management - well-organized and keen on details
Inbox / e-mail Management
Calendar Management and Appointment Setting
Editing Skills - knows Canva and Adobe Photoshop
Bookkeeping - efficient in record-keeping, well-organized, and keen on details
1. Back Office Specialist/ Bookkeeping - Development Bank of the Philippines
* Ensure accurate booking of all bank transactions (i.e, financial, operational, and administrative)
* Accounts reconciliation and close monitoring of Account Payables and Receivables
* Payroll processing of government and private agencies
* Process Telegraphic Transfers, both domestic and international wire transfers
2. Administrative Assistant - Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Cetral Bank of the Philippines)
* Organize and make necessary arrangements for BAC meetings
* Prepare minutes of the meetings and resolutions of the BAC
* Help carry-out decisions and recommendations made during the meeting.
* Monitor procurement activities and milestones for proper reporting to various agencies when required.
* Prepare transcripts of meetings when required.
3. Executive Assistant / Admin. Assistant - Landbank of the Philippines
* Manage the AVP's calendar, which also includes appoint-setting
* Arrange travel itineraries and booking of hotel accommodation, if necessary.
* Perform minor accounting/bookkeeping on AVP's personal and business expenses
* Preparation of claims for reimbursement.
In my 10+ years of working in different agencies, I have been involved in various correspondences including emails, letters, and memos. Moreover, I worked as a tele-specialist in 2008 where English was our medium of communication.
As a member of the BAC Secretariat, I was responsible for recording and preparing minutes of meetings. I have been involved also in various correspondences including emails, letters, and memos.
In 2009, I worked as a Marketing Officer, where I was in charge of the marketing activities. I was responsible for implementing new strategies to increase revenue and profitability. This included identifying key market trends and opportunities.
I am very much a beginner in the Graphics and Multimedia field, but I am willing to learn. I have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and PowerPoint. I also have some experience with Adobe Photoshop and Canva.
I just resigned from my work as a Back Office Specialist/ Bookkeeper. I have been working in this field for the past 5 years, and I have gained significant experience in Finance and Management. My responsibilities include:-Processing of payrolls-Processing of wire transfers-Reconciling accounts payable/receivable balances-Management of financial transactions-Managing records retention
I was trained to be customer-centric, proactive and a problem solver being on the frontline. I have an eye for detail and I can juggle multiple projects at the same time. I'm very organized, always on time, and able to set priorities. I'm also a quick learner with the ability to work under pressure.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.