I am a graduate of Industrial Engineering course but I used to work in a well-known, global IT/Consulting company for the past 10 years, where I've spent most of my career leading and managing teams (project management for web development and business operations). I have extensive experience in terms of data gathering, analyzing, project planning, accomplishing reports, and supporting business operations for different projects, and have worked closely with different teams and clients across different locations.
From July 2019 to Aug 2020, I worked as a full-time Resource Manager responsible for overseeing, and monitoring my tea
I started my freelancing journey last Nov 2020 and was employed as an Executive Assistant for a small digital marketing agency in Upwork. After 3 months, I was promoted to the Agency Business Manager and also took on the role of Project Manager.
My roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Admin/HR/Operations Manager
- Assisted in client acquisition tasks that involve sending proposals and project estimates
- Responsible for recruitment thru posting job openings, interviewing qualified candidates, and onboarding new tea
- Project management for different clients, ensuring all tasks are created in our project management tool with complete details, timely tasks updates, initial review of deliverables, addressing concerns and blockers raised by tea
I have taken trainings and have hands-on experiences related to Marketing and have acquired skills and familiarity with the following tools and applications:
- Google Suite applications
- Social media management and tools (scheduling thru Hubspot, Planable)
- Basic experience in setting up LinkedIn Ads thru campaign manager and monitoring analytics, FB Ads setup
- Basic skills and experience in Zapier automation, ActiveCampaign (simple
- Basic graphic design (Canva)
- Basic video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
I am a tech-savvy, reliable, organized, hardworking, goal and detail-oriented person. I always make sure to finish my work on time with accuracy and high quality. I am also resourceful and always maximize my tools and resources to look for answers before asking questions. I'm looking for a company that values its people and I am very excited to be a part of your growing team.I look forward to speaking with your hiring manager as soon as possible. Have a good day!
During the time when i was still working as Business Operations Associate Manager, I often work with my Senior Manager and our Associate Director for several admin tasks and event planning for about 2.5 years.
I have been using the English language since I started working last 2007 and up until today.
I recently completed a short course about content marketing, content writing, copywriting, basics of SEO and blogging.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.