Are you currently STRUGGLING to maximize your
Have you ever dreamt of working with a PROFIT-OBSESSED
Do you believe that hiring a cheap
If you answered "YES!" to all of these, then we might just be a great fit!
(So keep reading...)
Hi, my name is Rain
I'm a Freelance
... who helps business owners like you skyrocket their revenue amidst the pandemic by managing their
I've quickly sharpened my skills as a
- Recognized as the best media buyer when it comes to campaign optimization in my previous company
- Managed & sustained maximum profitability of my previous company's biggest & most profitable accounts
- Almost $100k ad spend managed in less than a year
- Extensive experience on optimizing ads to lower CPC/CPA, boost CTR, and yield a higher ROAS
- I can write high-converting
3 Reasons Why I'm the
[REASON #1] I'm an OC & COMPETITIVE
I'm naturally an OC (obsessive-compulsive) & competitive person. I bring these two traits to my work as well.
Working with me would definitely be one of your best hiring decisions yet...
- I'm obsessed with optimization (I wouldn't sleep well at night knowing that my clients' ads aren't profitable!)
- I can't stand not being the best (this high competitiveness will always push me to outperform my fellow media buyers or, if none, your competition!)
- I'd care about your profit as if I were a shareholder myself (unlike some people who'd just work for the money, my #1 goal is to provide value to my clients!)
[REASON #2] I'm looking for ONLY 1 full-time client or 2 retainer clients.
I know that a lot of freelancers have a tendency to over accept clients because they want to earn as much money as possible. Lucky for you, I'm not one of them.
Since I want to make sure my clients' ads bring in as much profit as possible, I don't want to overload my plate.
To be completely honest, I just want to hit my monthly income goal consistently WHILE also making sure I generate maximum profit for my clients.
Once I hit this, I'm sorry. I strictly won't be accepting clients anymore.
[REASON #3] I am NOT a cheap
This might look like I'm trying to repel you, but this is actually great news IF you're looking to hire the most cost-effective (not the cheapest)
I'm sure you know that fresh grads & newbies charge cheap rates just to get clients...
But I know that SMART business owners like you, believe that you get what you pay for...
(Am I right?)
So as not to waste your time further:
[I only work with clients with a budget of at least $500 a month (for retainers) or $1,500 a month (for full-time).]
So if you're even slightly interested to work with me...
>> Shoot me a message or an
(I won't be available soon!)
We can schedule a call to discuss your needs.
Looking forward to hearing from you, future client!
To a prosperous 2022,
P.S. Please don't message me if you have a budget lower than what I stated above. I'm seriously only working with clients who know the value of a profit-maximizing
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.