As a medical technologist (clinical laboratory scientist), I perform and examine different laboratory tests on blood and other bodily fluids. Some tasks that I perform are:
• Collection of blood samples (venipuncture)
• Examining slides of bodily fluids microscopically
• Cross-matching blood for transfusions
• Analyzing blood and other bodily fluids chemically
• Analyzing laboratory reports for accuracy
• Operating laboratory equipment daily
• Running control for the different laboratory tests
• Calibrating laboratory equipment daily
• Endorsing laboratory results to physicians, nurses, and patients
I'm a freelancer. I've worked as a social media evaluator & as an ESL teacher.
I have 6 years' experience in English. I've worked as an ESL teacher for more than 1 year.
I have more than 6 years of experience in Professional Medical Services as a Medical Technologist.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.