I am knowledgeable in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, and Canva.
Have a background in using HTML and PHP.
I was a marketing officer in a well-known Real Estate developer.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING STAFF
April 2017 - June 2020"
- Conducts a Product Knowledge Seminar for RealEstate Brokers and Direct Sellers
- Evaluate the client's qualifications (Personal interview)
- Give clients a house and lot quotation that fits their needs and qualifications
- Input client's data in SAP (creates customer number)- Updates monthly sales report and lot inventory
- Assist clients and agents in person and through phone calls and emails
- Liquidate and budget our monthly allowance (for promos and maintenance supplies)
- Familiar with using ZOHO CRM and listing a property on different websites/platforms. (I had roughly two weeks of experience before I was set to resign.)
"WILCON DEPOTJune 2015 to April 2017"
Junior Web Designer/Maintenance
- Designed numerous marketing campaigns
- Updates and manages website content using PrestaShop. (such as editing and uploading images with price, descriptions & SKUs, and uploading a newsletter)
- Developed in-house applications
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.