Thank you for viewing my profile.
I'm hardworking, persevere, and fast-learner person. I am responsive to my clients, and I can speak English fluently. I'm an experienced, skilled, and competent freelancer.
- Upwork Top Rated Freelancer
- $7K+ Upwork earnings
- 5-star job reviews
- 53 Upwork jobs
"Great understanding of instructions, quick to produce the desired outcome, great attitude and great final outcome. Will continue working with
"Great experience with this freelancer. He was quick to respond, did a good job, and finished
I CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Data Entry
- Data Extraction
- Data Scraping
- Data Mining
- Data Cleansing
- Content Uploading
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Engagement
- Influencer Hunting/Outreach
- Web Research
- Lead research
- Contact Research
- Lead List Building
- Lead Generation
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
I'M EXCELLENT AT USING THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, Zoom, and
- Hubstaff, Toggl Track and ClickUp
- Microsoft Teams and Slack
- WordPress, Click Funnels, Teachable, and Stripe
- Clearbit and
- Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, and Google Slides
- Google Drive, Google Meet, Google Forms, and Google Calendar
- Filmora and VSDC
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Freepik and Vexels
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SQL,
- Python, Visual Basic, MIT App,
Those are the services that I can offer to you, and I'm still willing to learn new things. I'm very much excited to work with you. Let's grow together.
I am a campus editor in chief of our school paper.
I have joined regional schools press conference before.
I love video editing and photography. I also love arts that's why I have knowledge on designing.
The main programming language we used in school is python.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.