Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Aug 7, 2020
If you are looking for a reliable and perfectionist freelancer, you are in the right profile. I don't want to waste anyone's time and money. I can assure you that I will give my 100% to meet and satisfy your needs.
What I Offer:
• Graphics Designing - Social Media, Ads, Infographics, Banners, Website Header, Canva Graphics Creation,
• Photo Editing Services - Retouching, Enhancing, Background Removal or Changing, Color Correction, Brightness, Contrast, Resize and Cropping, etc.
• Advance Photo Editing - Whiten Teeth, Remove Blemishes, Wrinkles, Eye Bags, Marks and Blemishes, Skin Softening, Manipulation, Etc.
• Personal Documents Editing
• Product Photo Enhancement - Ebay, Amazon, Etc.
• Removing / Adding Objects
• Canva Expert
• Virtual Assistant
• Customer chat support
• Data Entry
• Web research, data entry
• Social media account management
• Website management (WordPress, Wix)
• English to Filipino Translation
• Slack | Monday | Trello | Asana
• Order Desk | Shipstation
• Google Drive | Dropbox
• Canva | Photoshop | Adobe Illustrator
• Buffer | Hootsuite | Tailwind | Later | Meet Edgar | Coschedule |
• WordPress | Wix | Squarespace
• Adobe Lightroom
I have 2 years experience on data entry. I work on Lazada PH as an affiliate marketer and one of my job there is to sort the data of the products with its SKU, and prices and use the data for my social media promotion.
I have 2 years experience in writing. I've created my own website which talk about the trend in technology, like the latest tech news and product releases. I also write technology reviews, tips, tricks, and tutorials.
I have 3 years experience on marketing and sales. I work for Lazada PH as an affiliate marketer and I'm proud to say that I sold thousands of their products by using social media and website as my marketing tool.
I have a few years of experience in advertising. I have a facebook page and instagram handle that primarily promotes and sell products which converted a decent amount of sales.
I have at least 10 years of experience in graphic design. I learned how to use Adobe Photoshop when I was in high school and from their, I used my skill to design a few banners, photos, logos for advertising purposes.
I have a whole semester of using Quickbooks. It is one of the tools we used in my major subject as a computer management and accounting major. I'm quite familiar with the software.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.