Current Employment Status:
Hired Part Time on Nov 5, 2021
Hired Part Time on Mar 19, 2022
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $8.00/hour ($1,408.00/month)
September 5th, 2023 (23 days ago)
April 11th, 2020
Helping you succeed. One quality project at a time.
Here are the skills that I offer:
• Data entry
• Project management
• Writing accurate evaluations, re-evaluations discharges, and daily progress notes.
• Developing individualized plans of care for patients.• Assisting in formulating personal progress plans
• Complete daily and monthly paperwork.
• Research industry-related topics• Write c
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Promote content on social media
• Proofread, restructure and edit articles by content writers
• Craft and end monthly newsletter
Furthermore, I am a graduate of Filipino Virtual Assistance Academy. I have also completed my 1-month apprenticeship with them.
The skills I
1. General Virtual Assistance tasks
2. Social Media basics
3. Social Media Accounts Creation and Optimization
4. Social Media Content Planning and Creation
5. Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content
6. Organic Social Media Marketing
7. Simple Website Creation, Optimization and Management
8. Online Writing and Marketing
9. SEO Basics and Setup
14. YouTube Optimization
In addition, I also took a Social Media In-depth course to further develop my skills in Social Media Management and Marketing. Here are the skills I
Social Media Basic
Social Media Overall Management and Marketing Campaign Plan
Social Media Manager Branding
However, my strongest skill is in Writing. I have a passion and heart for writing and I would love to share my talent by helping others.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.