With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing position you have available. As an accomplished and results-oriented professional with 5+ years of excellent experience propelling e-commerce and digital marketing campaigns to achieve – or outperform – sales targets, I possess the knowledge and drive that will allow me to contribute to your company's success.
My proven success in achieving digital marketing goals and objectives and my expertise in developing strategic initiatives and programs throughout all levels of the marketing cycle will contribute immensely to your company's success.
[Recent Duties & Responsibilities:]
I played a key part in shaping company processes, such as support in maintaining online stores (Shopify and Amazon) and properly updating product catalogs, content, and visual designs as well as performing quality assurance on a daily basis ensuring that the website deployments are up to
• Performed quality assurance and outage monitoring on the online platform (Shopify, Amazon, Klaviyo, Shogun, Shipstation, Salesforce, etc). Including reporting website bugs to developers.
• Update product pages and manage the online store’s product information, and site reviews using stamped reviews.
• Performed recurring marketing tasks related to Shopify and Amazon websites or reporting.
• Gathered and analyzed marketing data for various campaigns to optimize performance
• Coordinate digital marketing projects, including advertising campaigns,
• Coordinate project management and communication with external partners such as web agencies.
• Managed documentation and process workflows relating to all job functions
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Analyzing ad performance data to identify trends and patterns in order to improve campaign effectiveness.
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as
• Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
• Monitor Google Analytics to measure campaign effectiveness,
• Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
• Perform keyword research to determine the best keyword targets and develop an on-page SEO strategy for company websites.
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Social media posting, management, and monitoring
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Conduct A/B testing to improve digital marketing activities.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate action
[Area of Expertise:]
• Digital Marketing Strategy
• Lead Generation
• Web Analytics
• Google Ads & Analytics
• Brand Awareness
• Search Engine Optimization
• Web Design
• Content Management System
• Customer Engagement
• Web Content Creation
• Emerging Technologies
• Custom CMS Development
• Online Brand Building
• Creative Content Creation
• Social Media Management
[Experience in the following platform:]
• WordPress, Shopify, Wixx, and Magento
• Trello, Slack, Todoist, Basecamp, Microsoft Team, and other Project Management
• CRM, Click Funnels, Pipedrive, Freshsales, Salesforce, ZohoCRM, Hubspot, Fact ERP, SAP, loom, ClickUp, Asana, Cart Script, Klaviyo, MailChimp, Figma, ActiveCampaign, Google sheet, Shogun, Shipstation, Groovepacker, Stamped review, Github
• Product list Amazon, eBay, and other local E-commerce & drop shipping
I appreciate your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.