Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jun 22, 2022
Looking for full-time work (8 hours/day)
at $10.00/hour ($1760/month)
May 19th, 2023 (17 days ago)
March 30th, 2020
I am a Virtual Assistant who specializes in Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Website Development.
I am experienced in managing the overall operations of different companies from planning, execution, quality assurance, client relations, up to the completion of the projects.
I have helped several companies with different lines of business -(Website development, Digital Marketing, Coaching and speakership, Real Estate.)
I am a hardworking person, a workaholic who never stops until he gets the job done.
I am a persistent learner who never gets tired of learning new skills and ideas.
My key skills are:
1) Project Management (Planning, scheduling of tasks, managing of manpower, execution of ideas, client communication, completion)
- Manpower recruitment
- Project Planning (creation of times lines and Gannt charts, Competitor analysis, Cost Estimates)
- Providing specific instructions to different person/sections/departments.
- Ensuring the quality of all deliverables by conducting regular QA's and providing appropriate feedback to the section concerned.
- Making sure the progress of the project is well-coordinated and well communicated with the client.
- Sending regular reports to the Company CEO (Project updates)
- Bookkeeping and accounting (using Quickbooks online)
2) Website development
- Providing ideas for the initial design and concept of the websites.
- Website development using Wordpress.
- Development of E-Learning websites using Learning Management Systems such as Learndash.
- Development of Shop websites with Shopenvy
- Development of Podcast Websites with Libsyn
- API Integrations
3) Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design using Adobe Photoshop, Canva, or Photoscape.
- Sales funnels
- Social media marketing and management
- Sending out News letters and E-blasts with Constant Contact, Zenreach, Mail Chimp, Aweber, etc.
- Google analytics
Here are some of the applications I am well versed at:
1) Graphic Design Tools -Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe X design, Canva, Photoscape.
2) Project Management Tools - Asana, Trello
3) Quickbooks online for accounting
In addition, I am a Licensed Electrical Engineer who specializes in PLC/HMI Programming, and Electrical System Design and Installation.
As an Electrical Engineer, I am proficient in
- Designing Electrical Plans of a Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Structures with respect to the provisions and standards of the latest editions of the NEC.
(Computations to determine sizes of wires and protections, Scheduling of loads, Designing of Single line diagrams, etc.)
- PLC and HMI Programming. (Omron and Mitsubishi)
- SCADA Development using Aveva Wonderware / Intouch
- Control Systems Design
- Instrumentation (Designing and installation of Servo systems and Motor Controls, as well as Pneumatic systems)
“Thanks again for OnlineJobs.ph. It's incredible and really helps my business tremendously. Much Respect!”
- Steve Raiken
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.