• Helps/Assist the customer in troubleshooting/fixing their computer problems through phone or through
• If a part of the computer needs to be replaced, set correct dispatch depending on the warranty type of the customer and depending on the parts to be replaced.
• If the warranty or the problem is not supported, inform the customer or transfer the customer to the correct department and informed the right number to dial the next time the customer will call.
• Respond to and resolve on the first call, customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs such as medicine order processing, medicine delivery status, and eligibility and claims.
• Intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with the approval of their prescription for mail order service.
• Provide education and status on previously submitted pre-authorizations or pre-determination requests
I have a 5 years experience in IT support. Customer Service Support in sales,care and tech for 3 years. Currently working as an advocate in health care.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.