Inspired by purpose, driven with passion.
- Fast learner and interested to learn new thingsI am a newbie in the freelancing industry. I only have three years of experience. However, I believe that experience is achievable through hard work and perseverance. My vision is to not only provide the knowledge and skills that I have now but also to be flexible to learn new things to be able to help you grow your business to the best it can be.
Enrolling in the FVA freelancing course has taught me a lot of skills needed to be a virtual assistant which are the following:
1. General Virtual Assistance
Data Entry, Transcription, Internet Research, Making reports,
2. Social Media Management and Marketing
Social media accounts creation and optimization, Keyword Search, Content Planning and Creation, Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content, Organic Social Media Marketing, Basic
3. Simple Website Creation, Optimization and Management
Website creation, Website optimization, Website management tasks, Lead Generation
4. Online Writing and Marketing
Blogging, Article Writing, Content Writing, SEO Basics and Setup, SEO Off-Page Optimization
Please feel free to contact me, it'll be an honor to serve you!
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.