Values your Business. Enriches your People.
- Experienced Labor and Employment officer for 5 years, mostly handling conciliation-mediation cases
- Supervised a team and validated more than 2,000 child laborers in the province
- Coordinated with different national government agencies and non-governmental organizations to facilitate skills trainings and livelihood assistance
- Organized Corporate Social Responsibilities with various companies around the province every World Day against Child Labor and Christmas season for indigent people in the community
- Educated in numerous companies and communities about Labor education and the department's advocacy
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
I am assigned at the Welfare Division, hence, that covers most of my job responsibilities. However, I have a fair share of experience when it comes to labor relations and labor standards, having been designated to be one of the hearing officers and educators in the department.
My trainings include:
- Virtual Assistance
- Effective Supervisory Skills Program
- Quality Management System
- Effective News and Feature Writing
- Project Development
- Family Welfare Program (for work-life balance)
Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with your company in the future!
During my first job which is at Viviamo! Inc., I have experienced becoming a personal assistant to one of the bosses which required me to learn and do email management, research, appointment setting, and of course -- being a company which makes planners -- it is necessary for us to calendar everything. Also, in my current job, I have been well-versed in the labor standards and labor relations in the Philippines, which I know is relevant in Human Resource Management.
My college years had been my training ground, especially in speaking in English, being a graduate of Communication Arts. Dealing and educating in various companies and schools, it is but important to use English as our medium.
Since my grade school years, I have been part of the school's organ/newspapers, attending press conferences. In my present job, one of my tasks is to write a news article every month.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.