Hello, I'm an expert HR and Recruitment professional with more than 7 years of experience in the field. I am particularly an expert in identifying talent requisition, creating job description, talent sourcing, screening and selection, as well as on-boarding new hires. I am also an expert in data analysis, marketing, staff management handling payroll, timekeeping, and employee relations.
I am very proficient in both crowd recruitment and headhunting. I'm good at finding the following roles:
- Customer Service Representatives and Technical Support Reps
- Translators and Transcriptionist
- Web Developers (Wordpress, Shopify, Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, Mobile app development, Python, etc.)
- Graphic Designers, Animators, and 3D Artists
- Sales, Marketing, and Social Media Specialists
- SEO/SEM Specialists
I can also manage them for you if you want the extra mile of having a readily available Human Resources practitioner. I am able to use:
- Time monitoring tools (Time Doctor, Harvest, Everhour, etc.)
- Employee Relations
- Policy Writing
I am also good at using the following tools and platforms:
- Job boards: Monster, Indeed, Glassdoor, Ziprecruiter, Jobstreet, etc.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Google Apps
- ATS: ICIMS and Workstream
- SMTP: Sendgrid
If you are interested to discuss with me, you can reach me in the following:
I have been taught how to speak English since pre-school and learned to improve my communication skill back in college for thesis writing and when interviewing candidates (Used to work for a BPO as a recruiter)
I write job descriptions, applicant reviews, and advertise jobs for a living.
I used to market our jobs in most mediums I can think of. Posting jobs in the local employment offices, social media both in LinkedIn and Facebook, paid and free job sites and classified ads. I'm also able to use email campaign platforms like sendgrid for email marketing purposes. I am also highly proficient in lead generation particularly in talent sourcing.
I can consider my days in planning and executing Recruitment and Sourcing activities as marketing project management where I usually lead and manage proposed marketing plans and ensure effective execution.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.