I have been working in a BPO industry for 8 years now. I've been to different accounts and line of businesses and these experience enhanced my skills and learned how to do admin tasks related to becoming an effective Virtual Assistant. I am experienced when it comes to the following skills:
• English Communication Skill (Written and Verbal)
• Inbound and Outbound over the phone support for online members
• Chat and
• Customer service assistance
• Basic SEO
• Basic website development (WordPress)
• Appointment setting
• Lead generation
• Online marketing through Social Media platforms
• Content creation (Canva)
• Reports and Data analysis
• Taking escalated calls/supervisory assistance
• Billing and General Inquiry
• Technical Support
• Case management and decision making
• Subject Matter Expert / Virtual Subject Matter Expert
• Account Research
• Deep dive analysis and quality evaluations
• Other Admin Tasks
• Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
As stated on the summary of my skills, I am pretty much flexible with the tasks that I will be designated to do. You can depend on me. Rest assured that I will never abandon a task and you won't have a hard time communicating with me. I am efficient and I will be able to manage my time for my client. You always have my back and you can call me any time of the day.
In any case you would require me to learn a specific program for this job, I am confident that you wouldn't spend a long time training me. I'm a fast learner and can even learn things by myself with the help of research, like most programs that I know now. I can assure you that I can easily adapt to any sort of training or program that the job requires me to. I'm a type of employee that can work under pressure with minimal supervision once I've learned the ropes.
I am so excited to work with you and help you grow your business!
My work experiences are:
-8 years in a BPO industry-Appointment Setting-Search Engine Optimization (SEO)-Transcription-Email management-Daily report creation via Excel-Email and Chat support-Admin tasks-E-commerce platform Virtual Assistant (eBay)-Account Manager (Waste collection company)-Billing and General Inquiry-Online support for team members-Phone, chat, email specialist
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.