As a Mortgage/Real Estate VA I did a lot of data entry tasks along with my
other major tasks. Here are some of the tasks I did for my clients:
Australian Mortgage Broker Assistant:
- File Management - organize and rename submitted documents from clients
- Review - documents submitted and identify lacking requirements
- CRM Management - create new customer/loan records via Salestrekker and Applyonline
- Fill-out - various online forms such as servicing calculator, discharge, rebate, pricing, and property valuation forms
- Conversion , merging and splitting of files
- Research property address, business address, and contact numbers for incomplete
- Design - business (flyers), newsletters, and rate updates in CANVA
- Social Media - post updates on
- Bookkeeping - recording of monthly expenditures in MYOB
US Real Estate Analyst:
- Research and gather data market conditions, property values, rental rates on
comparable properties from Property Radar, MLS and Real estate websites
(Zillow, Redfin, Realtor and
- Data entry on Close CRM
- Prepares CMA Report
- Generates Market Activity Report
- Prepares Contract Agreement
- Data scraping on different counties for distressed properties and its owners
- Research contact numbers from True People Search for property owners
US Transaction Coordinator Assistant:
- Review contracts, identifying important dates and verifying for complete signatures from both parties
- CRM maintenance, upload offers to KW Command, contracts and other documents for newly submitted deals in Dotloop
- Graphic design for agents listing flyers using Canva
- File conversion- merging and splitting of contracts
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.