1. Handles a team of Sub-contractors under Access Control Security mostly based around Southern California, our main office is at Northridge,CA.
2. Service being offered is mainly regarding Security and Patrol Services for both Private and Public concerns and projects.
3. Acts as an escalation whenever client inquiries are being raised for the company and its sub-contractors. (B2B Contacts)
4. Tasked to resolve issues regarding service deliverance.
5. Tasked to ensure quality of service.
6. Do courtesy calls and ensure client instructions are delegated to the relevant departments for them to be rendered. (B2B Contacts)
7. Handles time sheet clearance for our guard employees.
8. Proficient on using Outlook, MS Word and Excel.
9. Have experience using tools like: Dispatch, Salesforce, InTime32, Celayix, Silvertrac, ACT!, Zendesk and Stripe
I have 8 months of experience as a virtual assistant, I'm currently employed with Access Control Security working as a Client Relations Manager with a wide variety of seemingly VA tasks, main office is based on Northridge, CA. We act as extension of support from the main office and have another office here in the Philippines, aside from our job description, we are given tasks to complete similar to a VA setting.
I have 1 year of experience teaching Korean Students English, I have also experienced 1 year of Technical Support and Customer Service with blended contacts of email, chat and phone calls.
I have 1 year experience with Technical Support and Customer Service. I have worked with TaskUs Inc. As a Customer Service and Technical Support. I have also worked with Access Control Security as a Client Relations Manager, I've been handling client escalations (B2B) and ensure quality of service. All contacts made were mixed phone, email and chat.
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.