What Can You Do to Increase your Chances of Getting Hired at OnlineJobs.PH?

shareasimage (2)

The recently concluded Davao Start Up Weekend which was sponsored by OnlineJobs.Ph proved to be a successful event in more ways than one. While employees and budding entrepreneurs converged to pitch their business ideas, it was also a great opportunity to meet like-minded individuals.

virtual assistant philippines

For Virtual Assistant Ronald Ramboanga, the event was doubly successful. Besides gaining knowledge and ideas on how to set up his own business, Ronald received a message that he has been hired by an employer at OnlineJobs.PH.  The offer was for a full time position as a Virtual Assistant.

Online Jobs.PH was designed for employers abroad who need skilled Filipino workers. They browse through thousands of resumes for workers whom they feel will be suited for the job. For workers, the site is free to use. Interested workers can work either full time or part time or on a per project basis by uploading their updated resume on the account they have created. OnlineJobs.PH advocates the work from home career, and most of the time, you can do your work at your preferred hours.

Is a Resume Enough?

virtual assistant hired while at the Davao Start Up Weekend

All Smiles. Ronald Ramboanga gets hired while at the Davao Start Up Weekend

Like office career applications, a simple resume is sometimes not enough. Ronald advises that as an applicant, you should be conscious with the contents and details of your profile which will be seen by possible employers. It can be as simple and concise as you want, but the important information should all be there. For as long as these details are specific and true, employers will immediately see if they will consider you to be hired and give you the job.

More importantly, your future employers should also be able to verify your identity as well as the other credentials that you have provided.

“When I updated my profile, I made sure that I can verify my identity as a real person by uploading a photo and an ID issued by the government. With regard to rating your skills, always consider honesty in your personal assessment. You must not rate yourself that high if you are not that skilled,” Ronald advised.

Although it took several months before a good offer came along, it was clearly worth the wait. He was hired for a full time post with a respectable starting salary. Ronald’s client was very impressed with his skills and experience that he was hired immediately.  He wants to share his enthusiasm to other OnlineJobs.PH job seekers by giving these tips.

Top 5 tips to increase a worker’s chances of getting hired:

a. Upload a professional primary photo and not a regular selfie.

b. Upload an identification card issued by the government to verify your identity.

c. Complete all personal details especially the skills summary.

d. Rate your skills with with honestly.

e. When you apply, always proofread your cover letter. As much as possible, do not use saved templates.

5 steps to get hired faster

Ronald’s is just one of thousands of success stories at OnlineJobs.PH. You or a friend or loved one can be the next. All you need is courage to take the first steps. Upload your resume and complete the necessary details. To increase your chances, you should also take the skills tests found online. These are not mandatory, but taking them would show potential employers that you are more than qualified for the position they are looking for.

If you’re applying as a content writer or editor, it is to be expected that your English writing and vocabulary skills are above average. For other fields of expertise, a basic understanding of the English language and average communication skills are also expected since the potential employers are foreigners.

For Ronald, he is finally happy to find a job where his skills and experience are useful and appreciated.

“Thank you very much OnlineJobs for serving as a medium for me to get a full time job opportunity. With the type of services you rendered to online workers, I am given the privilege to work anywhere I want as long as I am comfortable to accomplish my duties and responsibilities. Your platform is what Virtual Assistants like me is looking for. I’ve been hired because clients trusted my profile since these clients already trust OnlineJobs.PH,” Ronald concludes.

You too can start a work-at-home career at OnlineJobs.Ph. Just create a free jobseeker profile at www.onlinejobs.ph and you’ll have access to hundreds of new jobs everyday

Comments

• says

ID Proof is about providing lots of information to help determine your identity. If you only provide a small amount of honest information, then you’ll have a low ID trust score.

Make sure that you have everything filled out…..facebook url, government id, picture, skill descriptions, etc. The more information that you provide, the easier it is for an employer to determine that you are who you say you are. Your ID proof score will be higher too.

• estrella says

hi mam julia jasmin i`m new at online-jobs i post my information and i have present job i would like to work part time only…i`m a single mother raising my daughter… since online-jobs lot of opportunity pls. help me to find a part time job..

• says

Applying here in Onlinejobs.ph is the same as applying a job in real life. Make sure your profile/application is attractive enough to convince employers to contact and hire you.

You can apply for any of the jobs posted here or on our website by signing up for an Onlinejobs.ph jobseeker account. It’s completely free and takes only minutes to apply. Having a jobseeker account also gives you access to thousands of new online jobs daily.

To start the registration process, just follow this link ===> http://www.onlinejobs.ph/register

You can find a wide variety of full-time, part-time and project-based jobs there, from data entry, design, writing, programming, and more!

The job posts would contain all the information you need to apply for that position.

• Anna Kim Chua Perez says

Hi, i have an account with onlinejobs.ph but it seems employers are not interested with jobseekeers who dont have any experience. I jusy wonder how can I have an experience if I am not given a chance? Appreciate your assistance on this please. Thank you.

1. Ivy Cuevas says

Hi there!

I can perfectly relate with Mr. Ronald Ramboanga. I happen to look for a job through OnlineJob.Ph third week of June 2014 and got hired Fulltime on July 29, 2014. Not quite a long journey of trying and competing to get hired. I created my profile and upload the necessary documents, profile picture and took several online tests to comply in most Company’s requirements such as DISC, IQ Test and Basic English Tests. Not to mention, the more tests you are taking which yielded good scores, the more competent you will become as a Jobseeker. The more chances you will get hired! There were several Employers whom I underwent series of interviews, but of course, it is the process of Job Hiring. There will be individuals who will advance to the next round of interview, and there will be eliminated along the process. It was mixed emotions while getting to the final interview, at the same time, it is boosting my confidence as I usually get kind words and appreciated as to how competent I am as a VA. Despite of the good scores and good results in the interviews, there are more individuals better than we thought we are. Don’t get frustrated, it’s just part of the process. Don’t lose hope! There are much more opportunities in OnlineJob.Ph where you are perfectly fitted to a certain Job. Just keep on searching and equip yourself with boosting confidence, work on your profile and be honest as possible during interviews, also, it is important that your hard work should be coupled with faith in God. It’s worth the wait! I landed to a very considerate and very kind Employer. In return, I am doing my best to be worthy of his trust and his gratefulness. In fact, we are looking forward towards a long term working relationship. So guys, what are you waiting for? Try the different opportunities OnlineJob.Ph is offering. Goodluck!

2. sherilyn says

may i asked how can i get job in here i just click and register ..i have my account already next step i dont know what to do hehe?please help me thank you.

• Julia Jasmine Sta Romana says

You can apply for any of the jobs posted here by signing up for an Onlinejobs.ph jobseeker account. It’s completely free and takes only minutes to apply. Having a jobseeker account also gives you access to thousands of new online jobs daily.

To register, follow this link =>http://www.onlinejobs.ph/register

Once you’ve completed your profile, you can start searching for the job that you want here ===>http://www.onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/jobsearch/ The job posts contain all the information you need to apply for the position.

Hope this helps. Take care and good luck on your job hunt!

• Susan Tubianosa says

Hi ma’am…ask ko lng poh kng meron pong pwedeng maging work para sa mga katulad naming high school graduate lng…sana poh meron…gusto ko po tlagang magKaron ng extra income khit nasa bahay lng ako…sana po meron..thank you poh

3. says

Hi,

How to tell if the job post is for real? so that we won’t waste our time in sending them applications specially those who have long questionnaire. I noticed some of them are just getting your contact details. I hope you can filter also these bogus employer who pretend to post jobs opportunity.

Best,
    Gio.

• Jayson Guevarra says

Hello,

I’ve seen lots of job postings that asks lots of questions, too much instructions on how to apply, etc. only for an amazing offer of $200++ (full time). Hope the site can screen the postings well.

Thanks

4. jenifer says

Got some questions here and hope someone would be kind to answer my queries as I am just new to this virtual jobs.

1. Where can I find those online tests like those DISC, IQ Test and Basic English Test?
    2. What is the meaning of ID Proof? One job advertisement stated “with an ID Proof of 25″

Your answer will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance. :)

Hi Jennifer!

You can find those tests here: http://www.onlinejobs.ph/testcontent

ID Proof is our system of verifying jobseeker identity. Basically, the higher your ID Proof score, the more sure we are that the jobseeker profile belongs to a real jobseeker and not a fake. You get an ID Proof score once you sign up for an Onlinejobs.ph jobseeker account.

• Rose Marie C. Rivera says

Hi, how would I be able to get my ID PROOF to 99? I’ve uploaded all the ID’s required, picture, FB connect, Skills, CV. pretty completed my profile but still my ID PROOF is low reason why I can’t apply to any job, I was already having doubts that this isn’t for real, but a few days back my friend told me that someone from Onlinejobs.ph messaged her and she was able to work and her profile have 99 ID proof and knowing that she only opened her account 3 times. I need help. thanks.

5. Paul says

As someone who has employed several VA’s over the past 2 years, I can tell you that the biggest factor next to skill is trust. fifty percent of the VA’s we employed proved to be unreliable by not showing up for work or having many reasons why the task was not completed in the agreed time allocated.

I’m happy to say that the other 50% were absolute treasures to work with, friendly, reliable and competant. Most of all, enthusiastic about doing the job. I will be looking for another VA this year to add to our company.

Thanks guys

• SUSAN TABANAO says

Good Day! I would like to find an online job but doesn’t know where to start. I am an Accounting major and an MBA major in Entrepreneurship. Hopefully, you can help me. I would be grateful.

Susan

6. Kim says

Hi guys,
    I am new on onlinejobs, a week ago. I just want to ask if I had to upload my real resume documents for any referrences of the employer? I realy wanted to get a job on this site. I already applied some of posted hiring. And that is base on my working experience. Im just wondering if I still need to upload my resume, just like the normal application.

Any suggestion from you guys is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

7. neresa says

Good day everyone I already have an account I already take the test, put my id government complete, but why I don’t have Id proof It’s zero.What should I do?

8. Tin says

Hello,

I created my profile a few days ago and started applying for jobs. Now, I don’t have enough ID proof anymore to apply for more. Are there ways to increase my ID proof?

Thanks in advance.

9. aspinaut says

Hi there. I think I have done something wrong. I haven’t been reading stuff here before applying for a job so I was able to send a couple of application minus a sufficient covering letter which I belatedly realized. That was not proper, right?
    Anyways, I hope I can make amends with the next ones with whom I’ll be forwarding my application. It’s a lesson learned for sure.

10. Ysabelle says

Hi,

I would like to ask how can I find the permalink of my profile from onlinejobs.ph? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks!

Ysabelle

• Noel says

Hi ma’am Julia,
        I have the same problem with Mae. I was currently hired by a client on a part time basis. However, another job opportunity I applied to would also like to hire me part time. Do I have to ask permission from my current employer about that?

11. patrick says

hi
    how can i increase my id Proof i already taken test. I search other jobseeker. They have higher 50+ ID Proof without taken the test. Can you help increas my ID Proof

Thanks,

• Mel Samson says

Pleasant day!
        I just registered yesterday.. when I went back to my account it was showing my ID Proof is 39. I also decided to link my Facebook account, then my ID Proof updated to 33. Is this good? Actually I wanted to apply for a job posting but it was saying my ID proof is lower than required by the employer, it was posted ID proof 50. Highly appreciate if you can help me out.

12. Malou says

Hi!

I’m on the way of searching a job in Online Job.ph, How do I submit my application with an ID proof? Thanks.

13. Bree says

Hello,

Is it okay to use a pseudonym or are we required to enter our full name in the personal info?

Hi Bree!

It’s much better if you use your real name in the personal info. The online jobs offered here are real jobs, with real salaries. So if you use a pseudonym, your salary might go to someone else.

14. Angelina G says

Hi,

My id proof was 54 and I want to apply for a job post which requires 55 id proof, then I connected my facebook account, but after that , instead of incresing my id proof became much lower like 48. Why does that happened?

Pls tell me what are possible soution to increase it now….Thanks

Yours,
    Angelina G

15. Maritess says

Maam gusto ko sanang mag apply, but wala po akong experience like sa BPO agent , do i qualified po.. Interesado po kasi ako .

• says

You can find a wide variety of jobs there, from data entry, design, writing, programming, and more!

16. arlene says

Hi,

I already have an account here in onlinejobs.ph a month ago. My ID proof is high at 99 and done some online exams.I currently employed in the corporate world as vehicle finance coordinator and wanted to earn some extra income by working home base after my office hours until I can make it full time. But my problem is I don’t really know what exactly job position should I consider applying except data entry. Any tips from you guys!

Thank you very much and God bless everyone…

Arlene

17. Emy Arriola says

Mam gud ev. I am asking for help to edit my profile its not yet complete. I would like to add more information. Thank you.

18. Judith Segunda del Rosario Roa says

Thank you for having this kind of opportunity here. I wonder if you have age requirements at all,

I have also some doubts about giving a government issued ID. One person I have read in the news gave his ID, and in the process, someone got money from GSIS by using his ID.

I will have to register very soon.

Thank you so much!

Hi Judith,

We are aware of that incident. Which is why we now blur out gov’t ID that are now uploaded in our database.

We don’t have age requirements but we generally recommend that workers to be 18 and older.

19. JARDINE MENDOZA says

I used to get my profile link very easy to send to clients but now I couldn’t find it. Where would I see my profile link to send it to a client pls? thanks

20. Darrie Olvido says

Hi,

How do i increase my id proof? I have taken the test, DISC, IQ and Grammar… I have uploaded my govt id as well

21. lucia ledres says

It is so sad, my first interview in home-based job is unsucessful! I was not passed the interview because of my english is very poor. Please help me to find job which fit my qualification. I need home-based job.

22. Florence Asis says

hi, is it possible po ba na i can be hire by an employer kahit n ang experienced ko po ay last 16 years n i really wanted to have job how po kaya? I am an BSECE graduate.

23. Celeste says

Hi,

I need help, I tried connecting my facebook profile to my account here and my ID proof scores went down from 60 to 47. The reason I’m seeing here is I used my facebook account for work rather than the personal one. Is there any way to undo or improve my ID score. I will also upload govt. IDs once I updated my surname. Thanks in advance.

24. Brenda says

Hi,
    I am new to this site,just want to ask if the message box that we found when we click apply,i thinks its a box after the subject,,is same as a cover letter? Or can you pls provide us a sample for this particular part?

Thanks

Goodluck to me :)

25. Sunshine Louise E. Estrada says

Hi! May I ask how can I put my resume in word 2016 or pdf formats on my skill summary field? do your field support html or css codes in order to show my documents as images here?

26. CJ says

Hi, I noticed that my ID proof score decreased from 97 to 87. I just uploaded my gov’t id. What could be the reason for that?

• says

We regularly do manual verification for IDProof to ensure that the information shared is accurate. When there’s a major change in the profile, we lower to IDProof score temporarily so we can put it in our queue for verification. But don’t worry. Once your profile is verified (24-36 hours), we will adjust the ID Proof score accordingly.

• Root Pearl Tenefrancia says

Good day po!

It’s been more than 2 weeks since I register with onlinejobs.ph. My proof ID still did not increase even I provided all the info needed like facebook url, gov ID and took the tests.

Looking forward for you response.
        Thank you.

RThan

Hi Pearl!

After updating your profile, the ID Proof score does not get updated right away, but will be automatically rechecked by the site in a day or so. If not, please email our support staff (support@onlinejobs.ph) for follow up.

27. abegail ramos says

Hi. I just want to ask if what government ID can I put? I’m still studying college so I don’t think I have any Id to show except my school ID. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.

• says

Instead of a government ID, you can also submit an NBI clearance. But even as a student, you can actually start the process of getting a government ID (SSS, driver’s license, passport). Having these government IDs will be really helpful when you start applying for a job.

28. Yangtze says

Hi. I just wanna ask, are the mode of payment always in Paypal? I don’t still have a credit card as of now and I don’t know how will it be.

29. Judith says

What if you are already hired as full time by one employer, is it possible to apply again a full time by another employer?

30. Liz Piluden says

Hello! I already took the IQ Test but unfortunately I wasn’t able to get my score and I wasn’t able to do a screenshot of the result. When I was trying to return to the page, I couldn’t go back anymore to see the result. How do I get my IQ Test results since retaking the test is not allowed? When we want to apply for a job and we click the job posting link, we will go to the Contact Employer page. I just want to ask what we should put in the message box? Is there a required template to use or just freely introduce yourself and that your interested to apply for the job? I am hoping for your soonest reply. Thank you!

31. Rizalyn Quitor says

Hi, paano ko po mapapalitan yung account ko na employer from employee mali po yung paglagay ko ng application eh. Sana po matulungan nyo ko. Thanks!

32. Rona Romero says

hi
    how can i update my profile? my id proof is too low, and i’m afraid that i may have skip some info when i initially set my profile? if not can i recreate another profile? hope for your imediate feedback , thanks

33. eda nina aguilar says

Hi! I just created an employee account a few minutes ago. But I’m still in the process of completing my personal information as well as my skills forn. I do hope you could help me with my dilemma. Do you think I can still be hired, even though I was terminated? I was a Customer Service Associate in a BPO Company for almost 5 years and was terminated because of AWOL. Your advice and assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

34. bienvenido a. swinton says

hi why cant i view the contact details of the graphic designer i want to hire?
    How can i post job because im looking for a graphic designer?

thanks

35. Micah Silvio says

Hi

I’ve been in onlinejobs for a month now. I even had a probationary job because of onlinejobs but my i.d. proof is still lower than 50 how can i increase it?

Thanks!

36. Maria Edita Lopez says

Hi, I tried already to apply to different job openings but as of now still no replies yet even to the simplest job I applied but no updates why is it happen, is it because my ID Proof is 40? Does it mean I am not qualified?
    Thanks again.

37. Maria Edita Lopez says

Hello, another question where can I view my ID Proof score in My Account Profile just to be updated from time to time of my score.

Many Thanks.

• Anne says

hi! I have the same problem. I have already uploaded everything including a govt id (passport) but in my passport I was still using my maiden name. my id proof is 63 I want to apply for a job with an id proof of 70. pls help me how to increase my i proof. it has been 63 for how many weeks now.

38. Mark David Lacuna says

how many days my ID proof will update? i answered my IQ test, english test and DISC almost 4 days ago but until now my ID proof is still the same.

39. Karla says

I have the same concerns. I linked my Facebook page and got an ID Proof score of 60. And then I took the tests, added my scores and screenshot, and also added a government issued ID, but still my ID Proof score stayed at 60. Kindly look into this matter so we can maximize the use of the site. Thank you.

40. Anne says

41. Rendith Condino Alvarez says

Hi,

I just got hired by one of the employer here looking for a customer service support however she did not ask for my resume or anything. She didn’t interview me as well. Now I started the job, and I don’t have any proof to her that I’m online and waiting for a call. We got Timeproof here and I downloaded it but it does not says that I have an open project. what could be the issue here? Please help.

42. Roja says

Hi! Kahit ns ibang bansa na basta Pinoy pwede mag register at mag apply dito? Or dpt nsa Pinas lang pwede? Thanks po

43. Wena says

Hi,
    I am already being interviewed by an employer for a VA post. I just want to know how I can make sure that this employer is totally legit and that he would pay me for my service.
    I would really appreciate your response. :) Thank you!
    God bless!
    -Wena

44. Ruby says

Hi, there! I have opened my account few years ago but I was not able to pursue my career in home based jobs due to some technical problems. Recently, I have already re activated my account. I just want to ask if I should create another account and deactivate my current account? Because client might have an impression that I was not able to get a client ever since. I have past experiences but not in home based jobs.

Hi Ruby!

It would be best if you just activate your account. You are not allowed to create new or duplicate accounts. Regarding your work experience, you can specify that on your profile or put it in your resume so employers would know that you do have some job experience.

45. gara says

How can I get my account “facebook verified” I already connected my account to facebook pero mababa pa rin ang ID Proof ko.

Thanks

46. jane siegred del rosario says

Can anyone teach me please. Im taking the IQ test then nagka problem s connection ko. Hindi ko n maaccess ulit yung IQtest. Paano po yun? Salamat po sa mga maaaring sumagot at tumulong.

47. Ma Fatima Jacqueline C. Mitante says

Hi!

Ask ko lng po pano ko papataasin ung id proof ko. May gov id na kong na upload. Ndi ko pa nalilink fb ko sa profile ko. I’ve taken the test. Pero mababa pa din. Is there any way n tumaas ung proof id ko? Thanks

48. Michelle says

Hi. I understand that the gov. ID is necessary for verification purposes, but I am hesitant to post it because I’m afraid that somebody might try to steal the information. Could you tell me what are the details that would be visible to the client/anybody?

49. Rodiela Evette Virrey says

Hi,

I currently applied at onlinejobs.ph, and I am aware of the ID proof thing. But I am hesitant to post my Government issued ID for personal information security purposes, though I am asking, is it really safe if I post it?

50. Magcaling says

just done reading your article and most of the comments. i’m done with the registration, been a member for a week now., but no luck finding a job since id proof is low., i reckon its 8. Question is how to increase id proof and how to contact employer so i can send my resume.

Thanks in advance. :)

51. Kcoldone says

Hi,

I applied for a job on this website on the 14th. I checked today and found out that the job is still available. I was overthinking the whole day and decided to send another application but this time, I made sure that it’s more detailed and sincere. Did I do the right thing? :( Your response would be greatly appreciated.

52. Erwin Jhon Daaca says

Pa help po bago lang po ako sa onlinejob tas fresh grad pa.. wala pa po akung experience.. kaya gusto ko mag ka experience sa online job… natapos ko na po yung mga requirements and mga tests .. okay naman po yung result ko sa test.. pero bakit yung id proof ko ang liit parin most of the jobs kailangan 50 id proof … Sana matulongan niyo ako

• Michael Ryan T. Rebosura says

Mam, how do you post your FB url or where do you post it…I did not do that when I signed up, my ID proof is just 47 and I already filled up things that needs to be filled up, I think the FB url is the only missing piece for my id proof rating to change

• says

To connect your Facebook profile to your Onlinejobs.ph jobseeker profile, all you need to do is login to your account. It should take you to your dashboard. There you will see a link that will prompt you to connect your Facebook profile to your jobseeker account. Just click on that button and your social media profile should connect automatically

53. Azenith Ribot says

I apply today and hope will be hired immediately. What will I do to get the job Im looking for?

54. Neil Laja says

Hi, Ms. Julia

I just want to ask if I can use my facebook profile as my website URL? Bago lang po kasi ako sa onlinejobs and wala pa rin po akong experience sa pagiging VA kaya wala po akong website na mailagay. may effect po ba sa ID proof kapag hindi ako nag lagay ng website?.Thank you.

55. FRANCIS CROMWELL CABREGA LAVA says

Hi. I just registered to onlinejobs.ph and completed the skill test last July 18’17, then, search to some job openings to apply, on July 19’17, I just received an email from one of the job posting that i’ve applied for, it says, I just passed the initial assessment, they requested for a copy of my resume that i sent already, then, I got another email on the same day, its from LUXOR HOTEL & CASINO, their asking for some additional documents and attached to that email is a CONTRACT LETTER AND EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS?? My question is, how can I know that this message from LUXOR is legit?? Hope you can help me on this?? Thanks…

56. Michael Ryan T. Rebosura says

How can I increase my id proof? I always click connect with Facebook button but id proof rating does not increase and everytime I log in and press my account, the connect with Facebook window is still there…somehow the clicking of the button does not connect with FB account at all because the ID proof rating is still the same..pls reply

• Dean Jeremy Dagting says

Good evening Maam Julia. I am new to onlinejobs.ph, and I’m having trouble syncing my facebook account to my jobseeker account. I searched through internet and found this blog, and I followed your steps. The problem is, I can’t find the said link that will prompt me to connect my facebook account to my jobseeker account. Where can I find this link maam? Hoping for your answer. Thank you. God bless!

57. Maita says

I can’t upload my government ID. Whenever I click on upload, I’m redirected to “My Account”page. Help please :'(

• says

Thank you for your interest in Onlinejobs.ph. Unfortunately, at the moment we’re focusing in providing jobs mainly for Filipinos based in the Philippines. For online jobs within your country, you can try signing up for UpWork or Freelancer.

58. Riza Mar R. Trinidad says

Hi Ma’am, I have been trying many times to upload a government ID. First, I select the file and then I click the upload image, then it goes back to My profile view page, and when I go back to Home, my ID hasn’t been uploaded. I tried clicking the “watch this video” first, but I can’t access it. I’ve been trying more than 10 times already and for many days in uploading the picture, but to no avail. May I ask pls how can I upload my Government ID.

Thank you.

59. Sittie Suleik says

I have a client that tell me to create a designs., and I asked to have an agreement to pay upfront or do invoices. And she just respond me back that she gonna make a complaint about it.
    Am i have a rights to ask the client or employer to pay upfront ?? I think it’s not an issue about having an agreement before doing the project and ask the client to pay upfront. I think it’s a fair for both side. I need an answer so I should be aware of. Thanks

60. Aloha says

Hi! I just registered you’re site and hoping to get a job but I felt my skills are not enough. I used to work in a call center for 5 years, administrative assitant in a school, ESL teacher and telemarketer.Is there any free training in skills like for SEO I really want to learn and expand my knowledge so that I’m confident to apply with job that I want. Most of the sites who offer this course in digital marketing let say they require credit card and I don’t use my ccrd online at all to avoid fraud I’m not saying all sites like this are scammers. I notice most of the companies requires you to have a knowledge with SEO most of the categories it was stated. Any recommendations which website or link that I can learn SEO and I’m so eager to learn this skill. I always stay positive to get a job and I don’t lose hope jsut keep on going. Thanks!

61. joseline bobis says

Hi, i already sign up but until now i dont how to get a job at onlinejob. im looking for a part time work like
    data encoders and i dont know how can i send my resume.

Thanks.

Joy S. Bobis

62. Jenica Quelnan-De Castro says

My ID Proof used to be in 90 already but when I link my FB account to my onlinejobs.ph account, it suddenly becomes 33 and I can’t seem to find why it goes down suddenly like that. Can somebody help me what should I do with it?

63. Ced says

Hi!,
    I have been registered to onlinejobs.ph three months ago and until now I still haven’t got hired by some employers…. what should I do? did I missed something to get recognized or there’s something wrong with my application? I just want to work as a data entry for a start… and later on, I will level up my skills in the field of Information technology. I need help because I need to work as soon as possible. Thank you for giving time to read my letter.

64. Ashley says

Hi all!

I received a message from an employer saying that he needed a VA who can write articles for him and manage his SNS accounts. He said that when he saw my profile, he knew that I was perfect for the job.

I had been sending out applications but not to this particuar job post because I hadn’t seen the job ad in my feed.

I checked the job ad and it did exist. I told him that I could only work for 5 hours a day. He said it was fine with him. I was shortlisted. He gave me a trial task and he said the output was good. He asked for my rate and I told him so. I also said that I wanted a weekly pay, having read a tip about it in one of the blogs.

He gave me a list of articles to write. I ended up devoting 10-12 hours a day instead of 5 to complete the tasks, doing research, writing articles and summarizing them in a spreadsheet to make everything organized, something that he didn’t ask me to do. That was the extent of my dedication to my work. I was enjoying what I was doing. I sent him daily updates but he seldom replied. Sometimes it would take him days to reply.

He apologized one day and said that he had been busy. I did a follow up on my payment but he seemed to not read the bit about my salary when he replied to my e-mails.

I have verified his account and he has a paid one with no active job ads and no complaints.

I am already at a loss on what to do. I have been asking for my payment politely. I’m afraid that if I ask for it one more time, I’d annoy him and he would fire me.

I don’t think he’s a scammer. He seems so nice.

Any advice?

65. Mary Anne Princess says

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a cap of sending applications? I already sent three applications on different dates just because I did not hear any response from the employers. Would my ID score be affected if I keep on sending applications?

66. Lea Joy Caoile says

My partner have encountered the same issue with other job seekers regarding the id proof. You uploaded your gov id’s took the exams and all but still got a zero or low id proof. what we did was we just emailed the support team and told them our problems with the id proof, they even have a live chat here. you can see that on the lower left hand side of the screen. They will respond immediately when they have agents available. They will just manually approved your Facebook connect and in an instant your id proof will be higher. Don’t worry onlinejobs,ph is legit, you can also check the employer if they are legit you can check that on employer look ups. I did that to my current employer. I am getting paid via paypal. I created my account Sept 20,2017 morning and applied for job in the afternoon, in the evening i got an interview request and got hired on the spot same day. Thank you onlinejobs.ph.

67. Shenly Lomboy says

Hi !!!

Where do I get the link or pdf to my SKILLS ranking I completed with OnlineJobs.

Shenly